|We offer full remodeling services
for your Kitchen and Bath. We successfully complete full renovations
in both kitchens and baths creating inviting environments for the
home owner. We work with only the most qualified sub contractors
and highly skilled craftsman, all of whom are fully licensed and
insured. We complete our jobs to the finest of standards.
KITCHEN REMODELING PROCESS
1. Visit our beautiful showroom and consult with one of our talented
2. Set an appointment for designer to visit your home to take
dimensions and discuss design options.(free of charge)
3. A “basic” design will be generated from your consultation.
This design is used to help develop a general concept for your
4. A preliminary estimate can be developed…within reason…changes
or additions will affect the final price.
5. When a final design and scope of construction work is established
we can then make final selections on the cabinets, countertops,
plumbing fixtures, windows, doors, tile, etc. A final cost is calculated
and a contract is signed. In most cases, cabinets have a 6 week
(+/-) lead time.
SEQUENCE OF REMODELING WORK
- Demolition and removal of debris.
- Rough mechanical work-(plumber/electrician/heating & A/C).
Mechanical work will be performed while the walls are accessible.
- Rough Carpentry- Removing and rebuilding walls/changing
- Drywall/Plaster Repair- After all mechanical work and rough
carpentry is done, the walls and ceiling will be repaired.
- Finish Carpentry- Installation of wood floors, sub floors
for tile, trim windows and doors, and installation of cabinetry.
- Countertops- A template is made for your countertop after
the cabinets have been installed. The tops are typically returned
in 1 ½ to 3 weeks, depending on the material being used.
- Installation of countertops, wall and floor tile. Finish
mechanicals, plumbing and electrical. Finish polyurethane on
- Before final completion, a “punch list” is usually
generated to identify and complete any remaining details.
A normal kitchen project has the duration of 4 to 7 weeks.
However, each project is unique and will have a different duration.